MEN'S GENERAL HEALTH
DETECTION OF LIFE-THREATENING DISEASES
WHY SHOULD I GET TESTED?
The Men's General Health panel analyzes hormone imbalances that could cause erectile dysfunction, infertility, testicular tumors, and prostate inflammation or cancer. It also evaluates your reproductive health, heart health, kidney, liver, and thyroid function.
GET ANSWERS NOW!
Secure Health Partners is your local source for reliable and quick test procedures.
- Safe & Easy Testing
- Professionally Trained Onsite Staff
HOW IT WORKS
Just three simple steps to get your results:
1. WALK-IN OR SCHEDULE YOUR TEST
Simply walk in during normal business hours, or call ahead to schedule with us 303-963-5554
2. VISIT OUR OFFICE
Our professional team will perform your quick and easy test procedure
3. GET YOUR RESULTS
Quick turnaround time with test results delivered via Email, mailed to your home, or picked up at our office.
Call (303) 963-5554 today with any questions!
- When should I get tested?
It is important to take proactive action if you have any of the following signs or symptoms relating to a male hormonal imbalance or prostate issues:
- Starting puberty too early or too late
- Unable to maintain erection
- Decreased sex drive
- Development of breast tissue
- Frequent or painful urination
- What is being tested?
The Men's General Health panel is a comprehensive bundle of the following 8 tests:
- Testosterone - main sex hormone that tests fertility and sexual maturity
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) - screens for prostate cancer
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) - tests how well adrenal glands are producing sex hormones
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) - evaluates the quality of your blood cells
- Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP) - tests your metabolism
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) - monitors your blood sugar levels
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) - measures thyroid health
- Lipid Panel - monitors different types of cholesterol
- Do I need to fast?
No, a HbA1c test does not require any preparation before the blood sample is collected.
- How do I get the results?
The results usually take 3 to 5 business days and can be delivered in 3 convenient ways: directly to your device through email, sent to your home through mail, or picked up in the office.
- Other tests I may be interested in?
A Micronutrients tests 32 nutritional components that are essential for overall balance and growth.