DETECTION OF LIFE-THREATENING DISEASES
WHY SHOULD I GET TESTED?
The Cardiovascular Panel provides an overview of your heart health and includes heart disease and stroke risk indicators that can estimate your chance of developing cardiovascular disease or risk of having a sudden heart attack.
GET ANSWERS NOW!
Secure Health Partners is your local source for reliable and quick test procedures.
- Safe & Easy Testing
- Professionally Trained Onsite Staff
HOW IT WORKS
Just three simple steps to get your results:
1. WALK-IN OR SCHEDULE YOUR TEST
Simply walk in during normal business hours, or call ahead to schedule with us 303-963-5554
2. VISIT OUR OFFICE
Our professional team will perform your quick and easy test procedure
3. GET YOUR RESULTS
Quick turnaround time with test results delivered via Email, mailed to your home, or picked up at our office.
Call (303) 963-5554 today with any questions!
- When should I get tested?
As part of a yearly check-up to establish a "baseline" of results. By understanding these values, you can manage your own health to see if they change over time.
Also, consider testing if you have risk factors related to heart disease such as family history, high blood pressure, diabetes, smoke cigarettes, are above the age of 50, or have an unhealthy diet; although, it is important to take proactive action if you experience any of the following signs or symptoms relating to heart disease: chest pain, shortness of breath, irregular heart beats, or dizziness.
- What is being tested?
The Cardiovascular Panel is a comprehensive bundle of the following 3 components:
- Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP) - 14 tests that monitor your metabolism, blood sugar levels, the balance of electrolytes and fluids, as well as how well the kidney and liver are functioning.
- High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hs-CPR) - measures inflammation in the body that damages your arteries, increasing your chance of heart attack.
- Hypocysteine - an amino acid, which is a chemical that builds proteins. It is generally present in small amounts in the body's cells, but too much homocysteine is harmful to your arteries.
- Do I need to fast?
Yes, do not eat and only drink water for 10 to 12 hours before the blood sample is collected.
- How do I get the results?
The results usually take 3 to 5 business days and can be delivered in 3 convenient ways: directly to your device through email, sent to your home through mail, or picked up in the office.
- Other tests I may be interested in?
Take a deeper look into your overall health with the Annual Check-Up Panel or analyze your gender specific health with the Men's/Women's General Health panel.